this week... was all about easter... of course!
1. origami easter bunnies.
2. beautiful good friday sunset.
3 & 4. bathed and ready to eat chocolate pudding from a sweet thrifted tea cup, giggling away at the action in the background.
5. we celebrated a birthday this week... mine!
6. daisy home from uni for a few days over easter.
7. inspired by bec's easter terrarium, i made a couple of them, one with a wooden bunny and johnny jump up seedlings and the other with an egg we found at the beach (whole but empty) and some wheatgrass.
8. jessica was so excited to find that easter bunny had left a chocolate easter rabbit and promptly unwrapped it but didn't want to eat it!
9. birthday candles.
10. a very pleased girl with the easter morning loot!
11. pretty blooms in the garden.
12. the mornings have been so dark this week. its been nice to have a candle lighted while we have breakfast.
13. making a felt ball trivot. harder than i anticipated and although it is finished i prefer that no one touches it for fear it will fall apart... and everyone wants to pick it up and touch it as its so tactile!
14. the easter full moon setting just before the sun rose.
15. our newly painted chalkboard is always in use. if i start drawing jessica immediately joins in. such a great way to encourage some joint art.
16. the glitter got a big workout at play group this week decorating easter egg shapes.
17. the cosmos continues to bloom in the garden and i can't help but to keep taking photos of it.
18. the beautiful upside down pear cake was made by eloise using the recipe from here. very yummy!
joining in with the lovely Em