and last week... and the week before...
i can't keep up with how fast the year is going...
1. we celebrated a birthday and i made the flourless chocolate cake from matthew evan's real food cookbook, it was good!
2. i often find scenes like this throughout the house thanks to jess and her insatible desire to pick flowers.
3. the weather has warmed slightly and the sprinkler has been in use once again.
4. the first ranucula has bloomed... and been picked by my girl!
5. "here's a flower for you mummy" and a few more blooms come inside.
6 & 7. we took a walk to the highest sand dune in town and stopped to take in the view before running through the bush down to the beach.
8. how this dog is loved. how sad that she is getting older and grumpier by the day. jess really needs to be supervised when patting tilly now as she is not tolerating much from the smallest member of our family.
joining in with Em from The Beetle Shack.