this week... i am feeling incredibly grateful for all i have, my family, my home, my life. i need to hold onto these days of contentment.
1. a most beautiful sunset when all the world had turned pink.
2. jessica has a little habit of chewing her thumb nail lately.
3. sunhat and ponytail.
4. lovely pears ripening on the kitchen bench.
5. she caught a cold and had a rare afternoon nap on the couch.
6. a dear friend has two girls (8 and 10 years old) and whenever we visit they paint her toes. jess loves the attention they give her.
7. reading, wholefood for children by jude blereau.
8. story time with daddy.
9. a succulent brought indoors. i need to have more pot plants inside i think.
10. a ball of yarn ready for the needles.
11. a morning spent helping mum in the garden.