Friday, March 16

friday's here



friday again... so soon.

i just don't know where the week has gone. i feel like i have been chasing my tail all week.

i have been without a camera for half the week so my project 366 is a little behind. i have still managed to take a photo each day but the quality is just not there with an ipod or iphone and i am still yet to load all my photos from the week onto the computer. hoping to catch up with that tomorrow.

also my computer has been incredibly slow all week so that has slowed down my blogging, as it has been all too hard for the last couple of days. oh well, better luck next week!

i am in between books at the moment, so am feeling a little lost sometimes... thinking there must be something i should be reading...

in between sewing projects as well. or should i say i have finished all the items i had cut out and ready to sew up and the sewing basket is empty. have another batch of sewing in mind though, just need some more fabric...

i am about to start knitting the vest for jess... finally have the right yarn and needles ready to go. very excited... although... i might need a bit of luck to come my way with this one...

my packet of umbrella prints trimmings arrived in the mail today. i am so pleased with the selection and the colours they sent me. they are just perfect, neutrals, navy blues, a touch of tan and a touch of mustard. super happy and can't wait to get started on my little project for their competition.

looking forward to a weekend of days at home and catching up on everything...




No comments:

Post a Comment