Friday, June 1

trimmings


i have been checking out the umbrella prints trimmings competition tonight here and here.

entries closed on wednesday night.

... and there's my pack still intact.

i have had the packet of trimmings since mid march and have just not managed to get to it.

for the last week it has constantly been on my mind. i thought an idea long ago. it was a good one.

yep... i will get that done tonight,

yep... this afternoon while jess naps,

no... not to be.

life is like that sometimes.

never mind.

next year.

there are some fantastic entries, so many clever people out there.

my favourite is this one by ink caravan. it is so gorgeous and has led me to my new favourite blog. i love the way alisa has used illustration with the fabric in a concertina style book. just love it.







No comments:

Post a Comment